No tornado! Sleep after 680 miles of driving.

11:34:00 PM 0 Comments

The tornado did not actually do much to Iowa City.

We are now resting after a 680 mile trip. My 2001 Subaru Impreza gets
about 380 miles from a full tank. We left at 9am and ended up here at
7:30pm, 11 hrs later if you consider the time zone change.

Badlands camping tomorrow! We picked a REI quarterdome T3 tent that
has room for three (or ample space for two) at REI and I can't wait to
try it tomorrow. We will then spend a full day in Badlands/Mt Rushmore
and take some high quality pics. I will get those uploaded once I
tether my iPhone to my mac.

700miles tomorrow. Were hitting the road by 8am!

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: